Friday, September 19, 2008

Tank the man

The other day someone called trying to sell me an alarm system. He told me the installation was free and blah, blah, blah. I just waited for him to finish and then I said "No thank you!" I guess he was very surprise that I didn't hesitate to answer that way, and the he asked "Why don't you want to buy one?" to which I replied "I have a 90 lbs German Sheperd" He laughed and gave up after that.

Tank is very much a guardian dog. Today we went to my parents house and took him with us. As we were getting ready to leave I made my round around the house gathering up our stuff. I thought I had everything, so I hoped in the car ready to leave. Then Naomi said "Tank!" -"I knew I was forgetting something! We need him to keep us safe at night cause daddy has a very heavy sleep" I thought. Not Tank! He hears the smallest noise and warns us about it right away, but when it comes to the girls he is the most sweet, gentle dog ever. They can pull on his tails and ears, and he just lets them do it. They can step on him, fall on him, and he just gets up and moves to another place. Anyway, we love Tank!

Here's Jocie trying to help him eat.



Contributors