Monday, September 22, 2008

Jocie's walking skills

This video is a few weeks old (maybe 3) and it's to show Jocie's walking skills. We went to the library last week, for baby story time, and this lady stoped me, as I chase Jocie around, and asked how old my baby was. I told her and then she continued to tell me how impressed she was at how strong and sure she looked walking. She said she had a 15 month old or so, that was still working on taking his first steps. I'm not comparing or saying that my baby is better to hers, I have learned that comparing babies is just not fair (for the baby) or healthy (for the parents). Babies are always different and that's OK. Jocie started wanting to walk at 6 months, but didn't decide to go solo until she had turned 13 months, so she had lots of practice. She has come a long way and is now picking herself up lots and lots of times, and even running- from me most of the time. She is climbing stairs, getting off couches and stepping on a stepping stool I have for big sister. She is growing up too fast. Some one please stop her!

Contributors