Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dancing

There are several times during the week we find ourselves dancing, in the car, in our living room, in the kitchen, or whenever we get the chance. I think we all know where the girls get it. No it is not from their father, even though he is very talented at other things, I have to say dancing is not his "fuerte" He does try hard and that's what counts. I think if he was to be born again he would choose it'd be into a dancer, ( I'm not making fun of you sweetie, I love you) or at least someone with more of this talent. Me in the other hand... (ha-ha!) I think you get the point. I'm not claiming to be the great, but I like to think I have some rythm, (he-he!) It's one of those talents that I didn't fully developed but did get the chance to explore. I think my little girls might posses this talent. They already show obvious signs and I'm hoping we'll give them the chance to develop it from an early age, even if it's starts in our living room.

Contributors