Monday, November 24, 2008

The worst mom ever

I felt like a really bad mom all day today, no surprise, there's always a reason to feel this way, if it's not this then is that. Today's reason was Jocie's sore bum. She has had diarreah all day long, and even thought I tried to keep track of it, and change her diaper as soon as possible, somehow it was always too late, and diaper after diaper, it kept getting worse. Her bum was bleeding on that last diaper I changed tonight. GRRRR! How can I have let it get like that! She was also due to have her flu shot boost 4 days ago, but since a week before that her and Naomi had what I thought was the flu (vomiting and diarreah) I thought that it would not be any good taking her back anymore and I would save her from getting pocked again. I guess I was wrong? or what is this she has now? I'm calling the Doctor first thing in the morning. I hope her bum gets better over night.

Contributors