Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Karly, my sister in law's sister. So here we go...

I: voted for the first time ever this year!
I am: a runner, a rookie but still a runner
I think: Oprah is the bomb.com
I know: the Church is true
I want: more time with my hubby
I have: the cutest babies ever!
I dislike: tobbacco smoke. YUCK!
I miss: my brothers in Texas
I fear: the economy right now
I feel: tired. It's been a long day!
I hear: nothing, everyone is asleep.
I smell: nothing
I crave: chocolate chip pumpkin cookies
I cry: during general conference
I usually: wake up at 7 am
I search: for the girl's ositos all the time!
I wonder: how some women do it!? Keep a house tidy and pretty all the time, do their hair and make up, cook fancy dinners every night, exercise, are creative and crafty, etc, etc...
I regret: Not finishing College
I love: My little family
I care: about recycling
I always: make sure the doors are locked before going to bed
I am not: a good piano player
I remember: all of my siblings b-days, all 7 of them!
I believe: in God
I sing: I am a Child of God to the girls at nap time and bed time
I don't always: clean my house
I argue: over many things!
I write: down notes during conference
I win: never, I never win!
I lose: my debit card all the time
I wish: I was more organized and crafty
I listen: to my babies talk in the mornings before I get up to get them
I can usually be found: at home
I am scared: of natural disasters
I forget: everything, really. I have the worst memory ever! I think I get it from my mom.
I am happy: when I have a productive day

I I I I I I tag Kelli, Alisa and Areli

Contributors