Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween day.

The actual day of Halloween we went to my mom's work in the morning. The girls went around the lunch room where people were getting candy out of the vending machines just to give to them. Then we went around the offices and got lots of good candies and compliments, everyone thought they were cute. I have been going to my mom's work ever since Naomi first Halloween, I think we are the only ones who ever come trick or treating there. My mom loves it and of course the girls are always happy to see buelita Martha. Then we went to Aaron's work and again were the only trick or treaters there. After that we headed home for a nap to recharge and be ready for later on that night.

At night we went to the gateway mall with cousin Alex and Evelin.
The mall was surprisingly not very busy. There were other kids there but not as I imagined, which was good, it made it more pleasant for everyone there. Here's little Jocie admiring the water show. She was a little scared of the water shooting up so she made sure to stay really close to me. This was the only picture I could take because she did not stay on the floor for very long before wanting for me to carry her and not put her down. She did so good trick or treating. She had enough practice before hand that she was an expert by then. She would take her little candies and put them into her little bag, she knew exactly what to do, sometimes she would even say thank you.
Loaded up on sugar and ready to go home.
After this we went home and went trick or treating around our block. We even had time to come home and have the girls hand out some candy. They were really cute and even more excited to be given out candy than to receive it. Naomi would answer the door and say "Oh you want candy? Here's one for you and one for you"
I let them eat their little hearts content with candy that day, and then gave them a good teethbrushing before going to bed. After that I put all the candy away and out of sight. It will be our bribe candy.

We had a good Halloween, so good I have decided that this is my favorite holiday from now on. How did yours go?

Contributors