Thursday, November 20, 2008

Busy-busy

This past couple of weeks have been busy! I spent most of last week cleaning out our basement. My sister Areli and my tia Chave were a lot of help, I don't know what I would have done without them! Thanks!

You might wonder why I cleaned out our basement? Well Aaron and I made the decision to rent it out. We had rented it before about 2 years ago. We really didn't make much use of it, other than pretty much a play area for the girls. We wanted to move Naomi downstairs so that each of the girls would have their own room, even painted the room, but never made the move, it was just to hard to have her be so far away from us at night. The apartment downstairs has it's own kitchen, living room, bathroom and 2 bedrooms. We need the extra cash right now so renting it made sense. Then on Saturday I spent the day having a yard sale to get rid of some of the stuff we no longer have room for. The day turned out to be pretty nice and sunny, and I made about $160 bucks. It felt pretty good contributing with the making of the moneys around here, even if it was just $160. Aaron spent the day cleaning out the garage that very much needed it. I have been running stuff to the DI all of last week and part of this week. I still have lots of stuff I need to get rid of I don't see the end to it. I'm trying to clean out our closets to have a little bit of extra room and have been thinking of ways to keep stuff organized in small areas. The girls room looks pretty good, I am almost done with it, next room after that will be our bedroom, YIKES! Wish me luck!

Contributors