Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mild is for sissies.

I don't know if I have said this here before, but sometimes I'm just amazed at how different Naomi and Jocie are. This is one of those things. Naomi hates hot and spicy things while Jocie LOVES it. She'll literally chug down tooth paste just to get that tingly feeling in her mouth, of course that only happens when I get distracted. I think it was my dad who got her started. Jocie kept wanting to eat something from my plate that we assume was too hot for her, and when I would not let her have it, she cried and whine etc, etc. So finally my dad tells me to let her have some just so that she would learn on her own that eating hot and spicy things was really not a good idea. To our surprise, she did flinch...a little...and then continued to savor her new discovery. It's in her genes!

Here are some pictures of my adventurer eater:

Savoring 'Buelita's famous pozole

Yes, pozole can do that you.
However....

Take a break, drink some water and then....


Bring it on again! YUM!




Contributors