Wednesday, May 6, 2009

3 days into it.

I'm 3 days into the sugar free for 30 days challenge and I'm glad to repot I'M STILL ALIVE! I have not had desperate cravings yet, but I have had some, last night was the worst so far. My husband worked into midnight and being home alone after I put the girls for bed was hard. I found myself roaming the kitchen for something to put me at ease. I slapped myself out of it and had a glass of water instead while watching the biggest looser. Good thing that was on too. Did anyone watch it last night? They ran a marathon! A couple of them walked the whole thing! Wow! I was sitting there with my glass of water thinking how much running is a lot about a mind thing than anything else. So is this sugar free challenge. If I can ran a 1/2 marathon I can definetly do 30 days without sugar (that's what I keep telling myself) We'll see on mother's day. I'm already getting myself phsycologically ready for that. I'm not going to eat cake that day (sight). Did I mention Aaron's doing the challenge too? That alone makes it so much easier. Thanks honey! and sorry for putting you through this-mmm not really. LOL. I love you!

Contributors