Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my friend Areli Olsen.

Ten years ago - That would be 1998. I was a sophmore in High School. Had only been in the united States for 3 yrs. Lived in San Antonio Texas. I was still trying to figuered out this place and still missed Mexico a lot, specially my friends. That summer I made the try outs to be in the Dance and Rope Team. That was also the summer my brother and sister and I went back to Mexico to visit. It was the last summer I would ever spend, as a kid, in Mexico. It was a fun summer!

Five things on today's "to do list" - Go to my cousin's to take her some food and help her around the house. She just gave birth on Sunday. Mop my kitchen's floor, vaccum, fold laundry. Be upset at my husband for taking off with his brother to go fishing :)

Things I would do if I was a millionaire - Pay off our debts (basically our house). Buy a sweet house! Make sure my kids will have a good education. Help family with their debt. Give a lot to charity. Go on a mission with Aaron. Go on vacations all the time!

Places I have lived - Saltillo Coahuila, Mexico. San Antonio, Texas. Midvale and Salt Lake City, Utah.

I tag: Kelli, Joel and Mandi,

Rules of Tagged - Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

Contributors