Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A productive morning

The girls and I woke up at 6:30 this morning, Aaron had left to work already, and as always I started my day by putting on my running shoes, filled up the sippy cups with milk, got the girls into the stroller, grabbed Tank's leash and headed out the door. All this week I have been amazed at how nice the mornings are. I think it's starting to cool down, at least early in the morning. We came home only to find out that Naomi had dropped her hat somewhere in the way. She has done this way too many times! I did not want to run back down our route so we just got into the car and went looking for it. Luckily we did find it. I had planned to go grocery shopping later in the day, but since we were already in the car I decided to make my way to the store. We grabbed some breakfast, went to Walt-Mart and Costco, even got my car washed all by 11:45 AM. I'm an a roll today. Came home and fixed the girls some lunch. Now they are both taking a nap and I need to take a shower and get back to work.

Contributors