Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Areli's coming home....Tomorrow!

Areli comes home tomorrow! Wow! Her flight will arrive at 9:01 AM. How time flies! She left when I was pregnant with Jocie so she has never met her, so I'm really excited that she gets to see her for the first time! (in person). We are all ready for her arrival and so very excited to see her in just a few hours!

We are all very proud of her and all her hard work. I know she was an excellent missionary and I can't wait to see her put to practice all the things this experience has thaught her. I know there is great things in store for her and I'm so excited for her and what comes next, whatever it is.

We will be having a Homecoming party for her at the Church on Saturday the 26th. Everyone is invited to come (my parents will be making barbacoa and carnitas!) I forgot about the time, but I will find out and post it later, along with the address.

Contributors