Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Cute little moments

I have not posted many pictures lately, but I do take them all the time and they are way too cute to just keep stored in my computer without sharing them with you all to see. Here are a few of them. Enjoy!

Sleeping. She loves her Osito. She has to have it in order to fall asleep.












Eating her first finger foods, whole peas. She did not know what to think about them at first.












Crazy about tofu! She loves it. She could eat a whole packet in one sitting if a let her.











After a bath. Isn't she adorable!?













Feeding cheerios to her little friends.













She is such a good sister.













And again being a good sister. That day I had to stop feeding Josie to go do something else real quick, and of course she did not like that. She started grunting and complaining and all of the sudden she stopped. I was surprised at how quiet it got. I went to check on her and there they were, big sister feeding little sister.

Contributors