Saturday, April 5, 2008

baby poo-poo and mommy poo-poo

I just had to blog this because it's so funny. Naomi is on the process of potty training. She goes the whole day without a diaper, she is actually very good at staying clean and dry, sometimes we do have some accidents, but for the most part she is good at holding it and not going until we take her potty, at night she does wear a diaper and a lot of times wakes up dry. We are using the sticker strategy and rewarding her after she has earned 5 stickers or so, sometimes I forget to keep track. She loves coloring, so, so far that's what she has gotten, coloring books. She doesn't let us know when she needs to go yet. I have calculated the times a day she should be ready to go and take her then. Anyway, the other morning we went potty after we were done having breakfast and asked her to go do a poo-poo, and she did. She then looked at it and there was a little poo-poo and a bigger poo-poo ( sorry if it is too graphic, he-he!) and she said the funniest thing, I still laugh when I think about it, "Oooh... baby poo-poo and mommy poo-poo!" I cracked out laughing. Children are so cute! Anyway, I thought if anyone needed a laugh maybe this would do. Have a great conference weekend!

Contributors