Monday, April 21, 2008

Cute as a button. Lindo como un boton?

To my cousin's request, I am now doing this in english and spanish. I had actually thought of it before, but had been a bum about it thinking that some of the family in Mexico undestands english, at least that's what I think. Anyway, Brenda, your wish is my command.
A peticion de mi prima Brenda en Mexico voy a tratar de escribir todo en ingles y español, lo cual ya habia pensado pero me daba flojera ya que varios de la familia en Mexico entienden ingles, creo. Bueno Brenda, tu deseo se hizo realidad.
She loves picking flowers, is her favorite thing to do when we go on walks.
Le encanta cortar flores cuando salimos a caminar.
Seems like little sister has picked up on it too.
Parece que la pequeñita va aprendiendo tambien.

Too cute for words.

Demasiado lindo para describir.

Contributors