Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Young Women's Camp

For those of you who did not know. I work with the Young Women in my branch. Summer is here and that means Girls Camp. I almost have everything ready. We leave tomorrow at 8 AM, going somewhere in Spanish Fork Canyon. This is my first time going to Girls Camp as a leader and I am very nervous. First, I will have to drive for about 2 hrs pulling a trailer where we are transporting all of our stuff. I have never pulled a trailer before, so I'm hoping I will be ok. Also I have never started a fire! YIKES! and I am planning to do all the cooking on a dutch oven. We are going as a Stake and I have 6 girls in my branch that are coming. Also, the other leader in our branch that is supposed to come will only be there part time. She plans on driving back home at the end of the day and then back up to camp the next day everyday, which also makes me very nervous for her. In the other hand I am leaving my dear babies for 3 and a half days! I have never been away from them, not even a day! Daddy is taking the week off so he can stay home with them. I know he will do great handleing it all, but I can't help being nervous about it as well. I am also excited to be going. The Young Women in my branch are great and I know they will be helping a lot. I hope I can do a good job helping them enjoy camp and that they like my food! :)

Contributors