Tuesday, January 10, 2012

He is 4 months old!







Baby turned 4 months a couple of days ago. I am planning on taking a picture of him every month until he turns 1 and then making a calendar with all those pictures. This will be fun to look back on and see him change month by month. Right now he is very alert, he wants to grab everything that he sees in front of him, so carrying him in the baby carrier while I prepare something in the kitchen does not work anymore. He gets really worked up if he can not have whatever it is he sees in front of him. He loves to talk, specially to daddy. Daddy has a way of making him talk and giggle like no other. He is more comfortable with his sisters now, even excited to see them, sometimes. He as picked a blankie, and needs it to snuggle his little face against and fall asleep. He LOVES books! Really, a little too much. He can't control his excitement when he sees one. He is NOT sleeping through the night yet. I am not letting him cry it out like I did his sisters, but that might have to change soon, and it's going to be hard :(  It's funny how I feel about the  "cry it out" method now, than I did 6 and 4 years ago. We'll see. Happy turning 4 months to my little guy! 

Contributors