Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 14

I am 4 days behind on my one picture a day challenge. There's a reason for it. My little Ry-guy as been sick. He's had strep throat over the past 4 days.  We have been up all night for the past 3 nights, but he is doing so much better today. He slept in until 9 am and woke up talking and smiling. I think the worst is over, just on time to star getting ready for our trip to DISNEYLAND this coming weekend! The girls are so excited to be getting on an airplane for the first time! We'll see how things go with the baby.  We'll have lots of picture to share coming up for sure! Anyway, I have been taking pictures on a memory card that my husband just emptied and formatted for me, and just as I went to download my pictures today I find that the computer can't read them for some reason. Grrrrrrr! I hate it when this happens! I hate to loose pcitures!! So there will be no pictures to post for these past 4 days, unless my husband can figure out how to fix this problem. I guess I'll just have to post something old, I have lots of pictures that don't make it unto this blog since the challenge is ONE picture a day.





He is a Frost all right!


Snowy bliss


Musical chairs
My kids don't have a lot of cousins to visit with, most of them are back in Texas and Mexico. So buelito y buelita get to fill in.

Contributors