Thursday, January 5, 2012

Days 3 and 4

 January 3, 2012
Jocie's heart

The first day back to school after the Winter Break I asked Jocie if she had missed me at school that day. She answered "NO", which I did not expect her to say, knowing the type of little person that she is. I think she noticed I was a little shocked by her answer, so she continued to say: "I didn't miss you because I had you in my heart the whole time mami!" -Now that's more like my Jojo!




January 4, 2012
Tummy time.

In the morning after I drop off the girls at school, Ryan and I come home  and get 3 hours all to ourselves! There's dishes to be washed, toys to be picked up, laundry to fold, and then there's my little Ryan. Mmmmm,  what to do!? ...I can't resist him, he wins!



I could not decide on ONE picture, so you get two for one :)

Contributors