Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Funny things Naomi said today

This little girl is just too sweet and funny. Don't believe me? I'll prove it to you:

Funny thing Naomi said today:

Today we were playing on the floor with her baby doll. Out of the blue she says:

Naomi: "Mommy, today I will have boobies"
Mami: What? You will have what?
Naomi: Boobies on my belly (lifts up shirt), for my baby (puts baby doll under shirt)
Mami: Really?????

Sweet thing Naomi said today:

Bath time came along, and as the big girl she is, I asked her to take her clothes off to get ready to get in the water, while mami helped Jocie. She pulled both arms through the neck opening of the shirt trying to slip it off through her torso instead of up through her head, her brand new shirt that she had just worn today! I freaked out thinking that she was going to stretch it out and ruin it, and told her to stop, actually yell at her to stop. She looked at me and said:

Naomi: Mami, I like you when you are happy.
Mami: (realized what a dork she had been over something so stupid) I know, I'm sorry. I love you!
Naomi: I love you too mami.

Isn't she adorable?

Contributors