Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 52

Bread
Tuesday February 21, 2012




I am trying this new thing where I go grocery shopping once every two weeks, instead of once a week, in the efforts to spend less money and waste less food. It seems like every time I'm at the store I end up spending more than I was planning on spending and then end up throwing away food left and right. I have found that when there is less food in the house I am more aware of what I have in my fridge and make sure to use it before it goes bad. Anyway, we are on week two and we ran out of bread yesterday, so I thought I'd made my own bread! It turned pretty good to be my first time. Jojo thought it was quite a lengthy process, she could not wait to get her hands on it. The husband and the girls loved it-Success! I think I'm going to try making my own bread from now on, maybe even investing on a little grain miller. We'll see.

Contributors