Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 35

 Hair cuts
February 04, 2012.

2 Summers ago we watched a documentary on TV about a group of little girls that let their hair grow long to then cut it and donate to other little girls their age undergoing cancer treatment. The girls kept asking questions while we watched and were very interested, they sat and watched the whole thing. When it finished I asked them if they would like to do the same: let their hair grow and then donate for other little girls to have. They happily agreed. I told them I would let mine grow too and then we could all do it together. I cut mine last week and today was their turn. They were so excited! I never knew little girls could be so excited about a hair cut! Naomi is not very fond of getting her hair pulled while mommy tries to comb it, so she was specially excited. I'm so pleased with my little girls, they've know and understand the purpose of what they did today, we talked and talked about it in many occasions during the last 1 and half year and they always were very willing to do it with out thinking about it twice. Here are the picture from our trip to the hair salon:


 Jocie Before.
             


Jocie After


Naomi Before


Naomi

Naomi After



Happy girls!

Contributors