Friday, February 12, 2010

Early Valentine's surprises

Today I got a very pleasant surprise delivered to my door, roses and chocolates! As previously divulged by my 4 year old. Really, what was daddy thinking trusting his Valentines secret plan to her? So with that, I knew what to expect, but it still caught me by surprise when they came to my door, in a box. The girls could see and hear my excitement that they too jumped and giggled as I opened the box to reveal my surprise. Naomi asked "Mom, who sent you this!?" I said "Daddy, isn't he nice?" to which she answered "Yep. He must love you!"  Yes, he does. He loves me. I know sometimes it's not easy to love me, but he still does. I love him too.

Later in the day, there came another surprise package in the mail. This time for the girls from their grandpa. I wish I'd had a camera to record their reaction. They were so excited about it, they could not believe it. Jocie had just had a melt down at the store over a little box of candy hearts that I did not buy her, and now she was getting her wish.

Let the sugar overload begin! Happy Valentines!

Contributors