Monday, February 16, 2009

Where are Jocie and Naomi?

The girl's love to play hide and seek. It's their favorite game. We play while I cook dinner- they go hide while I count, and chop and stir and then I go find them. They have a favorite hiding spot and will hide there over and over again. They don't seem to understand yet, that the point it's to make it hard and unpredictable for me to find them, they are so cute. They've gotten pretty good at getting in there quickly, almost choreographed. The first few times they would bump heads and shovel and push each other while tryin to get in there. Now they have master the art of hidding under the little side table in seconds. They still need a little work on other areas, like not giggling when they hear me walk into the room, and pulling their feet all the way in under the cloth.





Aren't they funny!?

Contributors