Monday, February 11, 2008

Hermana Areli

She was in a trio companionship in her last area.






This is her current area with sister Veliz. They got a 50 mile cut out of the milage they get to use on their car, so they have been using their bikes a lot lately. Good exercise!


This Valentines day will be a year since my sister Areli left on a mission. She entered the MTC on february 14 2007, so yeap the big "1 year mark" is comming up and she will be left with 6 more months to go. Wow! it has gone by so quickly. I know this has been the best year of her life and that makes me so happy for her. It's weird how knowing what she is doing makes it so that we don't miss her very bad, it must be one of the blessings we get for her service. She emails home every week and with every letter we can see her progress and her growth, it's amazing. She is one of the best persons that I know and I feel so blessed to have her as my sister and even though she is younger than me, I have learn many things from her, things that can only be taught by example. I know the Lord has great things in store for her upon her arrival and I am so excited to get to see those things whatever they are I know they will be really good because she deserves the very best. She is a great human being, has always been.

Contributors