Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines picture attempt

For Valentines I wanted to give Aaron a picture of the girls and I to have on his desk at work. So I went and bought a pretty frame for it, all I had left was taking the picture. The day before Valentines I tried to do this, but failed in my attempts. I could not get a discent shot! Naomi was distracted and kept asking for the doodlebops. Josie strated crying so I had to give her something to chew on. I was getting very frustrated and decided to leave it at that. I did give Aaron the frame anyway and told him my story. He laughed looking at the pictures and said he could take the picture later. We did get lots of funny ones and thought someone needed to see at least some of them. Enjoy!
Naomi kept pulling on Josies hair band

Naomi to Josie: Oh baby Josie, you're over reacting. Say cheese!
Naomi pocking on Josie's hear. Josie barely made it into the picture


This was the best shot, too bad Josie wasn't sitting high enough, but her eyes and little nose look cute anyway. Naomi goofing off like always.

Contributors