Tuesday, July 2, 2013

52 days

I can't believe a whole month of summer vacations has gone by already! As of today we have 52 days of Summer left to enjoy. I'm only counting them down because I will be sad to have them go back to school and I want to make the most of them. I know a little guy at home that will be the VERY bummed about it. 
I've tried to keep it fun and have kept them very busy. Today I heard the first "Mom, I'm bored" coming from Jo. I think spending the afternoon at home because Naomi started feeling sick in the middle of the day might have had to do with it. I quickly fixed it with a nice stack of folded laundry to put away :)

Some of the things we did  this week:

 Swimming and pic-nicking at the Park.

 All three of my babies have spent many summer days at this park.

 A visit to the Arts Museum after spending a week learning about Famous Artist and painting styles.

 Eyeing that pizza.

 Manti Pageant.


Ready to sleep watch the Pageant with our friends.

 I'm trying to take more pictures because I realized that for a while there I stopped taking them and I do not want to forget this precious stages when they are still my little babies and I am still their favorite person (most of the time.) This way, when they have turned into teenage monsters, this will remind them that they once loved me and I used to be fun.

Contributors