Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 84- Soccer

Soccer
Saturday March 23, 2012

The girls had their first soccer game of the season. This is the third season they play and the game is finally making sense to them! 

Black is not her favorite color. I think she secretly wanted to be part of the purple team. 

Jojo was doing awesome until she got hit on the face by the ball- No bleeding! She was such a good sport. She sobbed through the whole game, but kept running after that ball. My poor little thing!





Naomi did great too. She scored 3 goals! It only took her 3 seasons to do that :)  Her excitement and confidence levels were way through the roof! Daddy couldn't be more excited. He was on a soccer dad high all weekend long.


"The smile on her face after the first goal was priceless. I wish that I had a way to print it out from my brain, as it is very imprinted there right now. It was one of those first-time experiences (of which you get many as a parent). I will cherish this one for a long time. She immediately turned to her dad and ran over. We both celebrated together. I am very thankful to her that she chose to celebrate that with me... I definitely feel at peace today." -Daddy




Contributors