Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A trip to the photo studio


Grandma Kelli offered to take the girls to get their picture taken. I haven't really taken very many studio photos of the girls, except for Naomi's first Halloween and a fourth generation portrait we took last Christmas when my grandma showed up for a surprise visit from Mexico with my aunt and uncle. If I was more constant about writing on this thing you would all know about that, but I haven't been good at keeping this blog up, so yeah. I will have to scan that one too and show it to you all, it's a good picture.

We had to have two sessions in order to be able to get a good shot of these little angels. Jocie was just a mess in tears the first day we went and she would not want to leave my side to sit for a picture. It was nap time and lunch time and she was not having a good time, so we had to come back a couple of days after. I wasn't there that day, Aaron and mi suegra were, so I was looking forward to finally get the pictures back. Don't they look so precious and cute!? Needless to say, I loved the pictures. These will go up on my bare walls somewhere (if you have been to my house you know that my walls need something to fill them up, other than the girls art)

Anyway, here are my little angels.

Contributors