Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Aaron, AKA, super dad

I was noticing that all I have ever written on this blog is about me and the girls, I have left my baby, Aaron out. But today I am making up for it and this whole entry is just about him. Where should I begin? He is so busy this days I don't even know where to start. He has been working really hard at his job trying to get another promotion. Ever since he started to work in this company, ADP, it has been no where but up for him. He has been promoted so many times, it seems that whatever he sets his mind to he has been able to accomplish. At the same time he is going to school, he's got a long way to go still, but he is doing awesome. He really is really smart, I think he surprises himself. He is only taking a couple classes at a time, right now he is taking trigonometry and something- programing, which he is really good at. At work he gets to practice what he learns at school and for what I hear he is the best one in his team. He is on his way to becoming a programmer. His calling keeps him busy as well. He is the mission leader at our branch, the first and only Spanish speaking branch in our Stake. I don't know how the English missions do here in the Valley, but the Spanish ones, at least ours keeps very busy. He gets together with the missionaries every Wednesday for correlation meetings at our house and after that they go out to visit recent converts and investigators, he loves missionary work. With all this things going on the girls and I can't wait for the weekends when we get to spend more time with daddy. Fridays are sacred for us, we get a babysitter, usually my sister Itza or my mom and we have our date-night, so I can't complaint. The girls and I manage to keep busy while he's away at work, school, with the missionaries or in our basement doing homework or logged into his computer at work. He really is great and has come a long way since we got married.He is a serious man now, no more x-box and computer games, LOL! Fishing is still his passion, so he gets away with it often, he deserves it. I love him and I know his hard work is always with us in mind and I thank him for that. I have a cool husband!

Contributors