Monday, January 21, 2008

Weight in

Aaron and I started to "diet" back in November. I know, it was kindda bad timming for a diet, but we did really good up until Christmas, and then we gained almost all of the weight back. So we started fresh in January and we've been doing ok. It is a lot more harder for Aaron, since he's only allowed 30 carbs a day. All he basically eats are salads, veggies, any kind of meat, eggs and cheese. So yeah it gets pretty hard for him. Me? I just don't bring junk home and snack on fruit or yogurt. I have never been big on soda, so that's never a temptation for me. Sweets in the other hand, are my weakness, so I have limited myself to indulging into these during the weekend. Somehow it has been working for me and since November I have lost 12 lbs. We also started working out about 3 weeks ago. I am 11 lbs away from my goal weight. Aaron wants to loose about 40 lbs, it will be a longer process but i know he can do it. We are gonna be hot this summer, ha-ha!

Contributors