Monday, October 8, 2007

General Conference


Babies do make things change. Our family has a little tradition of going downtown on Sunday for General Conference whether we have tickets or not, if we don't we just go to the tabernacle or the chapel next to it. We had been able to keep up with the tradition even after Naomi was born. Not this time! Aaron and I had tickets and my parents were going to babysit for us, but Joceline decided she wanted to keep us up all night long the night before, and it was too hard to get up on time. So, needles to say, we didn't go and decided to watch it from home. Yeah, right! We made our best efforts to pay attention as much as we could, but sadly I do not think I was able to listen to any of the speakers from start to finish. Anyway, I know one day it will get easier and we will be able to go and have conference pic-nics with our little, or big family? Here's a picture of Aaron trying to watch conference.

Contributors