Sunday, August 15, 2010

A new concept

So I have been thinking.... and came to the conclusion that I am turning this blog into a journal of the little cute, and clever things my kids say everyday. Really, if you think about it, that alone will give me plenty to write. I'll have an infinite source of quotes and conversations that come out of my little ones mouth. Naomi, right now, will be the main source of my blogging. Since she is the oldest, she can talk and express so much more than her little sister right now. The cool thing is than in a few months, as Jocie acquires more and more vocabulary, and imagination,  I know I will have double the material to blog in here. And maybe, just maybe I'll throw in a bonus update of our family every now and then. I think this is pretty much what I have been doing for a while, but now it's official!

Let the blogging begin!

Contributors