Friday, March 27, 2009

On running...again

I had so many goals and plans last year, running a half marathon, doing a mini triathlon. I ended up just jinxing myself and not doing it. This time I waited to make my announcement until I felt it was a sure thing and that I was following through with it. My half marathon is coming up in three weeks! Wow! I feel so nervous and excited just thinking about it. I see myself crossing the finish line and I get all pump up.
I have also registered for a relay race in July. I found a group of amazing women through a women's running blog, most of us have never met, but all share the same addiction for running(s0me more than others). A few of them wanted to put a team of 12 women together to run this relay race from Logan to Park City, but did not have enough people to complete their team, so they posted their need of few more runners and ended up with more people than they needed. The solution: two teams. Yes, there's enough people to be crazy like this if you just put the word out there I guess. I'm so excited and can't wait. I didn't realized this was going to go down in the middle of summer until after the fact of having registered, but we will be running 24 hrs straight, so I guess I won't be running in the sun for at least part of the time, good thing! Wish me luck! I will let you know who it goes.

Want to be crazy together for an upcoming race? Let me know, I'm always up for a good race.

Contributors